Once I am up, a warm shower usually helps warm me up and feel better. I also take my meds in the am, zyrtec, anti-acid, flonase and my new favorite medication, Ritalin! The ritalin really helps with my fatigue for most of the day. Nothing crazy but I don't feel like I'm in such a fog...
The one thing that does makes me happy in the morning and helps me get up to face the day is my dog Pedro! He needs lots of love and attention which I am happy to give it to him. His routine in the morning is being lazy till he gets fed, then he wants to go outside and sit in the sun for a few hours. Its so funny sometimes the ground is wet and cold and he will sit there and wait for it to heat up... Knowing that vitamin D is important for people with ms, I should follow in his footsteps but it takes me a while to get everything done in the morning... Then he likes to spend the day hanging out with my mom while she works from home. Its amazing how he developed such a routine.
I also need to eat with all my meds in the morning so probably about one hour after taking my meds I get crazy hungry. I'm usually not hungry so lately I have been making green smoothies, which I love!!! My favorite is spinach, frozen pineapple, frozen grapes, apples, banana, mango and coconut milk! yum!

No comments:
Post a Comment